Start a new topic
Answered

Changelog

Hi,

I would like to have a look to the Syslog Watcher changelog history.

I actually use an old version and had some trouble with it, before upgrading to the new version I would like to see if my problem had been identified and resolved, and see if there is a big gap between the two versions.

I'm actually on 4.5.3 version and study the opportunity to get the last one.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi Aurélien,

We had detailed version history files on our website before the redesign. Under the new design rules, release notes should be on the support portal, so they were removed from the main website and will soon be added to this support portal.

I'm I transform your question to a ticket to help resolve this particular question.

Sincerely,

Brian / Support Team

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your feedback. We are going reformat older "version history" records and add them to the Support Portal shortly.

Sincerely,

Brian / Support Team

Brian, I would like access to the pre-4.8 change logs too. I see that the support portal has only the 4.8 log. Can you copy those old logs over the support portal now?
Answer

Hi Aurélien,

We had detailed version history files on our website before the redesign. Under the new design rules, release notes should be on the support portal, so they were removed from the main website and will soon be added to this support portal.

I'm I transform your question to a ticket to help resolve this particular question.

Sincerely,

Brian / Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment