Start a new topic
Answered

Export to files Queue

Can somebody point me to information about exporting to files?  There is a section that says "drop if the outgoing queue has more than xxx syslogs".  Can't seem to find a number high enough to keep the queue from filling up.

Best Answer

Hi Bill, I apologize for such a late reply. We provided support through tickets mainly. Now we decided to clean up the forum.

Growing "lost packet" counter means that Syslog Watcher is not able to handle this particular volume of syslog messages on this specific hardware. Please let me know if this question is still relevant. In that case, I will convert it to a ticket, because it requires some specific information about your configuration and hardware.

Sincerely,

Brian / Syslog Watcher Support

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Bill, I apologize for such a late reply. We provided support through tickets mainly. Now we decided to clean up the forum.

Growing "lost packet" counter means that Syslog Watcher is not able to handle this particular volume of syslog messages on this specific hardware. Please let me know if this question is still relevant. In that case, I will convert it to a ticket, because it requires some specific information about your configuration and hardware.

Sincerely,

Brian / Syslog Watcher Support

Login or Signup to post a comment